MBA students will work with experienced faculty who have first-hand knowledge of business today and are committed to creative vision, innovative problem solving and the highest ethical standards. The program utilizes business cases and group discussions to skillfully apply biblical principles to complex business problems and scenarios.
The MBA program’s entrepreneurial focus and Mentor Program will equip you to impact and transform today’s marketplace. Crowell is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Tools for Business
- Marketing from the Management Perspective
- Economic Fundamentals
- 16 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1028 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Be a committed follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Have an undergraduate degree (business administration or other field) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Have at least three years of professional experience when admitted to the program. If you are a recent graduate and this requirement is not met, then you are strongly encouraged to participate in a part-time internship or job that you have personally arranged, in order to gain valuable real-world experience while earning the MBA degree.
- Submit GMAT scores. Executive with significant work experience, or Crowell School of Business graduates with a 3.5 or higher GPA may seek a waiver on this requirement.
International996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 996 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 996 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.