Business Administration at the Biola University's students will work with experienced faculty who have first-hand knowledge of business today and are committed to creative vision, innovative problem solving and the highest ethical standards. The program utilizes business cases and group discussions to skillfully apply biblical principles to complex business problems and scenarios.
The MBA program’s entrepreneurial focus and Mentor Program will equip you to impact and transform today’s marketplace. Crowell is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy
- Organizational Financial Policy
- Advanced Financial Management and Control
- Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
- Management Theory and Practice
- Biblical Management and Ethics
- 16 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1409 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Apply online
- MBA Vocational Objectives essay
- Submit a $65 application fee
- Request official transcripts
- GMAT score report, if applicable
- Three references
- Provide a professional resume
- Submit your Christian Testimony essay
- Interview with the Crowell School of Business MBA & Master of Management Department Chair
International21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 796 USD per credit during 16 months.
National21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 796 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for La Mirada
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.