The Executives (EMBA) degree at the California State University Sacramento is designed to help just that as well as help the region redefine the business community. The new millennium is about making choices to make our lives easier and more enriched.
- New technological advances are happening every day that provide us with a better quality of life and the opportunity to have more flexibility than ever before. That is where the Master of Business Administration for Executives (EBMA) Program at Sacramento State comes in.
- The College of Business Administration recognizes the need among working professionals to advance their careers in a flexible and supportive environment that has not been met in the Sacramento region ever before. We believe that business executives deserve to have an EMBA program tailored to their unique needs.
- Managerial Accounting for Executives
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance for Executives
- Organizational Design and Management
- Technology Management for Executives
- Strategic Marketing Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1575 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Professional Experience (length, breadth, and depth of professional and managerial experience, and potential for career development);
- Academic Qualifications (a baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, previous graduate level coursework if available, and performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); and
- Additional Relevant Criteria
- Online Sacramento State Graduate Application
- $55 Application Fee (you can pay this when you are filling out your online application)
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.