The Executives (EMBA) degree at the California State University Sacramento is designed to help just that as well as help the region redefine the business community. The new millennium is about making choices to make our lives easier and more enriched. New technological advances are happening every day that provide us with a better quality of life and the opportunity to have more flexibility than ever before. That is where the Master of Business Administration for Executives (EBMA) Program at Sacramento State comes in. The College of Business Administration recognizes the need among working professionals to advance their careers in a flexible and supportive environment that has not been met in the Sacramento region ever before. We believe that business executives deserve to have an EMBA program tailored to their unique needs.
A key consideration for the EMBA Program is that it is tailored to the needs of full-time working professionals. The program is designed to meet the needs of highly engaged working executives and managers. The entire program can be completed within 15 months. The EMBA courses are only available through the College of Continuing Education.
The EMBA program consists of 41 academic units broken down by the following components: orientation, eight required courses, four elective courses selected for each cohort, and an individual project for culminating experience. A listing of the courses is given below.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting for Executives
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance for Executives
- Organizational Design and Management
- Technology Management for Executives
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Analysis for Executives
- Leadership and Change Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 102 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Professional Experience (length, breadth, and depth of professional and managerial experience, and potential for career development);
- Academic Qualifications (a baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, previous graduate level coursework if available, and performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); and
- Additional Relevant Criteria
- Online Sacramento State Graduate Application
- $55 Application Fee (you can pay this when you are filling out your online application)
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.