The quest for this answer takes place either (i) at the level of states and countries, looking at international issues as well as into the political economy of government failure in poor countries, or (ii) at the level of individuals and firms, with a view to understanding how these microeconomic agents are able to cope in such difficult environments. The Public Policy and Development programme of Toulouse School of Economics aims at equipping its students with the tools required to become part of that quest at the cutting edge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Economy and Development
- Economic Effects of Political institutions
- Infrastructures and Development
- Randomized Control Trials and Policy Evaluation
- Governance, Industrial Organization and Development
- Topics in Applied Econometrics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on academic excellence criteria. An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years of college or a Master’s degree is required, within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee.
- Some brushing-up in Economics or Maths might be advisable in some cases.
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (in French for Master standard track and in English for Master international track)
- Transcripts of your undergraduate studies (official translations in French or English)
- A copy of your Bachelor's degree or certificate of achievement
- An English language certificate for Master programs - International track: TOEFL iBT 90/120 minimum, IELTS 6.5/9 minimum or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate level C1
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.