With this degree, you will gain increased marketability to serve in an administrative leadership role.
Courses are tightly integrated and focused on application-based curriculum. You will benefit from the incorporation of technology that aligns with national expectations for the 21st-century educator. This Early Childhood Services program at Arkansas State University can be completed in as few as 12 months. In lieu of written comprehensive exam(s) or thesis a Capstone Portfolio documenting the students’ mastery of NAEYC Standards is required. This program does not lead to licensure.
Within this master's program, students focus on areas of learning that include:
- In-depth knowledge of child development and development differences and influences in order to create learning environments for young children
- The ability to create collaborative relationships with families and communities to support children's development
- The ability to select and use a variety of documentation tools and methods for assessing young children's development in multiple early childhood settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental Perspectives
- Documenting Young Children's Learning and Development
- Administration and Supervision of Programs for Young Children
- Sources and Models of Early Childhood Curriculum
- Research in Early Childhood Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 137 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- You should have an undergraduate degree Grade Point Average of at least 2.75/4.0. Some degree programs require a higher Grade Point Average, though. See below for the full list of Grade Point Average requirements for each major.
- If you have completed any previous graduate/master’s degree courses, you must have an overall graduate level Grade Point Average of at least a 3.0/4.0.
International9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.