In the General Management program from University of Chicago, you’ll start by developing expertise in the core responsibilities of general managers—finance, human resource management, managerial accounting, operations management, and macroeconomics.
- Next, you’ll add new dimensions to your leadership toolkit with courses in strategic management or managerial and organizational behavior.
- In our flexible curriculum, you can tailor your path to your ultimate goal by targeting specific business areas or functions. You won’t just see the big picture—you’ll shape it yourself.
- Marketing Strategy
- Corporation Finance
- Operations Management: Business Process Fundamentals
- Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
National25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.