University of Chicago’s Finance MBA curriculum takes an empirical approach to the evaluation of risk and reward.
- Our corporate finance offerings will prepare you at the business level: Should a company buy or build? Should it borrow money or issue stock? How should it compensate executives? Should it hedge costs, and if so, how?
- Investment courses prepare you to make decisions in financial markets: What determines stock and bond prices? How do you evaluate a fund manager? What financial risks carry big rewards, and how should an investor allocate his or her portfolio to take advantage of them?
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Financial Instruments
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 797 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International74919 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74919 USD per year during 12 months.
National74919 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74919 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.