We offer more advanced finance courses than any other business school.
- As an Analytic Finance MBA student at University of Chicago, you'll learn how to do cutting-edge analysis as practiced in hedge funds, investment banks, risk management, and beyond.
- In partnership with some of the top thought leaders in the field, you’ll build the quantitative tools needed to sift through complex financial data and create innovative solutions to pressing financial issues.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Models of Option Pricing and Credit Risk
- Portfolio Management
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
- Fixed-Income Asset Pricing
- Cases in Financial Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 547 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
National51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.