Students will explore direct surface imaging on diverse porous and non-porous substrates. Fabrication printing, including material subtraction and deposition printing technologies (laser and 3D printing), has also become a significant part of the discipline.
- Applied Research is an integral part of Surface Imaging + Research at Thomas Jefferson University to advance innovations and knowledge for creative design solutions, new applications of cutting-edge technologies, and innovative business concepts for Surface Imaging.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Textile Printing
- Hard Surface Digital Printing
- Digital Printing for Flexible Substrates
- Digital Color Management
- Printing Technology
- Surface Imaging Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Under “College” select from the drop down: Kanbar College of Design Engineering and Commerce: School of Design & Engineering Graduate Non-Degree
- Under “If known, list the course name and course number of the course(s) you would like to take.” Enter in the text box “Surface Imaging Graduate Courses”
- Once you complete the Non-Degree Application, our Graduate Admissions team will contact you regarding course registration
International41970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.