In the Instructional Technology program at the Widener University you’ll learn to harness the power of technology for face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes and training programs, leading to the ultimate goal of facilitating effective teaching and learning through technology.
Widener's Center for Education is proud of its 2016 NCATE accreditation and is prepared to meet the renewed rigor and relevance of excellence by seeking accreditation based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) 2023 standards. Eligible programs take steps to maintain gapless national accreditation for educator preparation. See CAEP standards and annual impact and outcome measures.
A Highly Ranked Online Learning Community
- Widener's online programs ranked 4th on a list of the best online colleges and universities in Pennsylvania based on program strength and affordability.
- As an online student, you will receive many support resources, including a personal student services coordinator, 24/7 tech support, financial aid advisors, and career services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Technology and Leadership
- The Internet for Educators
- Instructional Design and Integration
- Media Design and Integration
- Assistive Technology
- Emerging Educational Technology Trends and Professional Responsibilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Rolling admission; no specific deadlines
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 188 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the application form.
- Copy of your Resume.
- Personal Statement.
- Have an official transcript sent from all previous graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from colleagues, supervisors, or college professors.
- Complete a writing sample. Contact the Writing Center at 610-499-4332 to schedule an appointment. The writing sample can be waived if you have an acceptable undergraduate GPA.
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.