Two options for the Business Administration proogram at Jacksonville State University are available: the MBA General program and the MBA Accounting Concentration. It also offers an area of concentration in Administrative Management within the Master of Public Administration.
The School is accredited by AACSB International - Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Research opportunities are available to graduate students under the supervision of the School’s faculty members. Real-world case studies are available through the School’s Small Business Development Center and internships enable students to acquire on-the-job work experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decision Making
- Organizational Communication
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods
- International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1430 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each courses/subjects completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.