The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Memphis offers programs leading to the Master of Science (either MS thesis or non-thesis MS) and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees.
- Graduate faculty members in the department of Biological Sciences have diverse interests covering most of the major fields of biology and taxonomy of organisms.
- Applicants must apply to the Graduate School application webpage. In order to be considered for admission in the Department of Biological Sciences Graduate Program, applicants must have identified a prospective mentor by contacting faculties whose research interests match theirs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Department of Biological Sciences faculty have research interests that integrate molecular, cellular, and developmental biology with ecology, evolution, and behavior.
- The department features facilities well-equipped for contemporary research in laboratory and field biology, as well as an interdisciplinary field of study in bioinformatics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology View 858 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Baccalaureate Degree: The applicant must provide an official transcript showing that a bachelor’s degree was awarded by an accredited college or university. In cases, where a program’s accrediting body allows alternate admissions standards, exceptions may be made. If you are a UofM undergraduate student applying to Graduate School at UofM, you do not need to request that an official transcript be sent to Graduate Admissions.
- For domestic students, signed and sealed transcripts that have been in the applicant’s possession can be used for admission purposes; however, official transcripts may later be requested.
- Entrance Examinations: New applicants may be required by the individual program to have taken an appropriate entrance examination within five years of the application date.
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.