This Sustainability and Business Administration Program at Eastern Illinois University provides students the opportunity to obtain degrees in both the Master of Business Administration (Applied Management Option) and Master of Science in Sustainability. This allows candidates to develop advanced knowledge and skills in leadership, management, and business functions and that complement that expertise with leadership and management skills in the energy industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Group Dynamics
- Operations Management
- Bioenergy and Bioresources
- Environmental Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Grade Point Average(GPA): minimum 2.75 out of 4.0. Some graduate degrees have higher GPA requirements.
- Official Entrance Examinations (GRE, GMAT, MAT): Some degree programs require entrance examinations.
- Test of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- A passport copy is required.
- Non-refundable application fee of $30.00 U.S. in the form of a check, certified check or money order made payable to Eastern Illinois University, application fee is valid for one year.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State309 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 309 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.