Our Business Administration Program at Eastern Illinois University prepares students for employment in positions of leadership in small and large businesses, industry, government, and non-profit organizations in a contemporary global environment. The program emphasizes the application of analytical tools and related skills that are essential for making informed business decisions.
MBA Graduates continue or enter their professions in accounting, finance, operations management, consulting, human resource management, marketing, sales, and information technology. Our alumni are often promoted into executive-level positions, or are hired into analyst or supervisory positions, upon graduation. Our 2018 School of Business placement data (with a 60% response rate) indicated that 100% Applied Management and Research Option and 92% Business Administration MBA alumni were employed in career-related positions within 3 months of graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Business Administration
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Grade Point Average(GPA): minimum 2.75 out of 4.0. Some graduate degrees have higher GPA requirements.
- Official Entrance Examinations (GRE, GMAT, MAT): Some degree programs require entrance examinations.
- Test of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- A passport copy is required.
- Non-refundable application fee of $30.00 U.S. in the form of a check, certified check or money order made payable to Eastern Illinois University, application fee is valid for one year.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State309 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 309 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.