Students in the program develop professional portfolios as they research and take part in data gathering, interviewing, organizational assessment, message design, leadership, and more. Many classes involve contact with civic and business leaders. The MA in Strategic Communication & Leadership culminates with a capstone project in which each student works with a client in his or her field of interest to design a strategic communication plan. The program features an optional graduate-level certificate in Health Communication Leadership, one of the fields with the greatest career growth in the country. All courses in the certificate program count toward the master’s degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Communication
- Special Topics in Communication
- Emerging Topics in Health Communication
- Communication Agency
- Communication Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1495 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Official GRE Verbal score of at least 152 and Analytical Writing score of at least a 4.0, OR official MAT minimum of 400, OR official GMAT minimum of 400
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4-point scale*
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Submission of Departmental Admission Application
- Submission of two letters of reference
- Submission of current curriculum vita (CV) / resume.
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.