Health and Wellness Management from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will strengthen and expand your knowledge of corporate wellness and health promotion issues, preparing you for high-level leadership positions at your current organization or at top companies around the world.
Graduates with Health and Wellness Management from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with best practices in behavior change facilitation, including the evaluation of lifestyle coaching plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical and legal issues relevant to health policy and clinical practice.
- Analyze the interrelations among health providers and key stakeholders and understand how these interrelations influence public health systems.
- Determine the impact of current wellness initiatives on an organization’s healthcare costs, and develop strategic and project management plans to improve the programs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business marketing, including market analysis, evaluation, communication, and promotion.
- Examine customer needs and apply a system approach in successfully addressing those needs.
- Integrate health informatics, information technology, and communication strategies in the design, implementation, evaluation, and replication of best practices to improve program performance.
- Contemporary Health and Wellness Perspectives
- Strategic Management for Wellness Managers
- Persuasion Skills for Wellness Managers
- Exercise and Nutrition in Health and Disease
- Biopsychosocial Aspects of Health
- Health Systems and Policy for Wellness Managers
- Planning and Evaluation for Wellness Managers
- Wellness Law
- Behavior and Development in Organizations
- Best Practices and Emerging Issues in Wellness
- Health and Wellness Management Capstone Course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 364 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of a 3.0 grade point average (GPA).
- Prerequisite coursework in: Personal Health or equivalent, Anatomy & Physiology or Human Biology or equivalent, Intro to Psychology or equivalent, Elementary Statistics or equivalent
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (can be professional or academic)
- Up to 1,000 word statement of personal intent describing decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the health and wellness management field.
International26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.