Throughout the Nursing program from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, you'll integrate knowledge and theory of health policy, organizations and health care financing and use it as a basis for the provision of quality, cost-effective care. Our program's core curriculum is curated to develop and increase your competencies in theory analysis and evaluation; concept clarification and development; research and refined skills in clinical inquiry; leadership; and analysis of contemporary issues.
Building on the core curriculum, you'll apply your new knowledge and skills in a clinical setting. This will prepare you well for a variety of advanced nursing roles across health care settings and help you demonstrate effective advocacy for diverse populations.
- Nurse administrator
- Nurse manager
- Nurse educator
- Nursing faculty
The graduate program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership and Health Policy in Nursing
- Individual, Family, and Community Responses
- Human Responses in Health and Illness: Adults and Older Adults
- Advanced Physiological and Pathophysiological Concepts
- Managing Technology in Turbulent Times
- Health Care Human Resources and Organization
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1872 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A completed University of Wisconsin-Online Admission Application and a $56 university application fee. This fee may be paid by credit card at the time you submit the university application.
- A separate nonrefundable $35 program application fee that must be paid by a separate check or money order. Please write checks to “UWEC” and “Nursing grad app fee” in the memo.
- Transcripts of your academic work from the institution that granted your baccalaureate degree in nursing and from any institution from which you have completed coursework necessary for admission.
- The MSN Demographic Data Form, including information about your RN license. You must have a valid RN license in the U.S. to apply.
- The MSN graduate admission essay when you submit your application to the university. You'll find the questions and instructions on the MSN Application Essay Details form.
- Your resume/curriculum vitae.
International10440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 522 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 522 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Eau Claire
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.