This is a specialized degree program designed to both further the success of current accounting professionals and equip career-changers with the skills necessary to enter and excel in this industry.
This innovative Accounting and Business Advisory Services program at the University of Baltimore program is ideal for those interested in the areas of public accounting, corporate or nonprofit accounting.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Advanced Topics in Assurance Services
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 721 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for the M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services program, online.
- Submit your transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit your personal statement.
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
- Test Scores: GMAT submission is optional, however...
- Mail, email or fax all your application's supporting documents and materials.
International16755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1117 USD per credit during 24 months.
National16755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1117 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 809 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.