This is a specialized degree program designed to both further the success of current accounting professionals and equip career-changers with the skills necessary to enter and excel in this industry.
This innovative Accounting and Business Advisory Services program at the University of Baltimore program is ideal for those interested in the areas of public accounting, corporate or nonprofit accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Advanced Topics in Assurance Services
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 547 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for the M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services program, online.
- Submit your transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit your personal statement.
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
- Test Scores: GMAT submission is optional, however...
- Mail, email or fax all your application's supporting documents and materials.
International1117 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1117 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1117 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1117 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State809 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 809 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.