Whether you have just graduated from a bachelor's degree program or have been in the workforce for a while, the Business Administration program of Stetson University will equip you with the skills and business acumen to become an effective decision maker.
The Master of Business Administration Online program brings theory to life and builds confidence and collaborative skills - two essentials for moving up in the business world. Stetson's challenging curriculum will provide you with the edge you need to take the next step toward your goals - whether that is advancing within your organization, changing careers or starting your own business.
Our dedicated MBA faculty are there for you from day one. Live-online sessions combine with prerecorded lectures to provide you with the flexibility to incorporate an MBA into your busy lifestyle.
With your Stetson University MBA, you will excel in today's ever-changing global business environment. Graduates move to mid- and high-level careers within four to six years of graduation. Our challenging academic environment produces leaders with a world of opportunities open to them.
The career impact of your Stetson experience does not end when you walk across the stage at graduation. The Hatter alumni network fosters opportunities to build impactful, career-enhancing relationships that last a lifetime.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Decision Analytics
- Technology for Business Transformation
- Advanced Financial Management
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 553 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- $50 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Resume - listing your professional and educational history, including any honors, certifications, designations, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Personal Statement - addressing your career goals, your reasons for pursuing this graduate degree, and why you want to attend the Stetson University School of Business Administration.
- Interview - required for Flex MBA for Professionals admission.
- All applicants for admission whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.