The Data Analytics program of the Alliant International University provides every graduate student with hands-on experience, teaches valuable analytical skills and technical skills through real-world applications, and ensures that they’re fully prepared to become a working professional in the business world. Some of the topics we explore in our core courses include: predictive analytics and predictive modeling, data visualization, multi-dimensional data structures, and the fundamentals of algorithm design.
From Class to Corporate
The Master’s in Data Analytics program offers students the opportunity to use their education in a real-world organization. Within your chosen industry, Alliant will help pair you with regional or international companies to attain direct professional development that may take the form of internships or other opportunities.
This program was created to provide maximum flexibility for working professionals, with the option to attend weekly, on-campus meetings in the evenings, or the option to complete the program online.
Students have the opportunity to participate in a research project for authorship and publication in a peer reviewed outlet through the school’s technology and quantitative analysis programs.
What kind of job can I expect to get with this degree?
Graduates of our Master’s in Data Analytics degree program can expect to join a career in the above-mentioned positions, but, there are other options for those who wish to use their skills in a different context or setting. Those with an MS in Data Analytics could also build a career in the following fields: data scientist, management analyst, consultant, project manager, logistician, data architect, big data engineer, data mining engineer, qualitative analyst, and analytic modeler. These are just a few of the options available to you once you receive your MS in Data Analytics degree.
- Data and Decision Algorithms
- Database Design Principles and Technologies
- Architectures and Methods for Data Mining
- Big Data Tools
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Advanced Programming with Python
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 475 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Prospective students must submit an online application along with a non-refundable $65 application fee
- All graduate applicants must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale unless otherwise stated in the program entry requirements
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended. Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or higher from an institution of higher education that is regionally accredited in the U.S. (or its international equivalent
- All applicants are required to submit a current resume or curriculum vitae detailing their professional experience.
- Two recommendations are required for all applicants.
- For most programs, an interview with a Program Director or Faculty is required.
- An admissions essay is required of all applicants.
International11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Poway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.