At the University of North Texas Health Science Center we offer a master Health Administration. Whether serving in a hospital, medical group practice, government agency, non-profit or corporate environment, use your professional skills to benefit patients and the community.
When problems arise, use your skill-set to help bring the right solution to bear. Data may direct you to the right opportunity to affect change. People will energize you and you will enjoy that chance to bring out your team’s best traits.
Join us at the UNT Health Science Center, a graduate only campus in the center of Fort Worth, Texas. Here you’ll bond with a small cohort of like-minded students, complete a rigorous program in just 2 years and launch a lifelong career.
SPH Interlude and IPE Programs.
- Students participate in weekly interlude meetings which consist of additional career and field prep programs. Programs range from alumni panels to networking, coaching and guest speakers specific to studies.
- IPE (inter professional education) activities bring students from across university schools together for cross-disciplinary training. Students gain experience in collaborative work with professionals in real life scenarios.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Health Administration program is designed to prepare you for effective organizational management based on competencies and evidence-based practices needed to become an exceptional manager and leader.
- The program is also committed to the improvement of health services through health services research and community engagement within complex health-related organizations.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 443 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts. Transcripts from all schools attended. Even schools that didn’t ultimately award a degree, all are required.
- Official graduate test scores. GRE or alternative graduate entrance exam is required. GRE institution code 6565 for SOPHAS applicants / 6128 for HAMPCAS applicants. Other accepted tests include GMAT, MCAT, PCAT, LSAT and DAT.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation. Ideal sources include academic professors, academic advisors and employment/internship supervisors. Physician shadowing letters are not recommended. Letters from friend or relative are never appropriate.
- Personal Statement. Describe your interest in the field of study (degree and concentration) to which you are applying, your career goals, how the program will help you reach those goals and why you chose the UNT Health Science Center School of Public Health for your graduate education.
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
International9825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9825 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9825 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State3275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3275 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.