Occupational Therapy from University of Wisconsin La Crosse is eight semesters (30 months) long with extensive clinical experiences woven throughout academic coursework. The last two semesters of the program are spent in full-time Level II fieldwork. Students should expect to incur additional expenses for books, course fees, housing and travel during clinical fieldwork.
- Occupational therapy clinic in a hospital
- Occupational therapy clinic in a long-term care facility
- Special education department for physically challenged students in a school setting
- Rehabilitation clinic with supervision by other allied health professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Occupational Performance: Mental Illness
- Occupational Performance: Physical Dysfunction
- Applied Occupational Performance: Physical Dysfunction
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Impact of Psychosocial Issues on Occupation
- Occupations and Interventions: Pediatrics
- Therapeutic Adaptations in Occupational Therapy
- Critical Analysis of Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Human Medicine Health Sciences View 495 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Earned undergraduate degree (or degree completed prior to the start of the program)
- Completion of all prerequisite course work
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 for undergraduate studies
- No grade of less than "C" in any prerequisite coursework
- No more than two "C"s in prerequisite coursework
- Completed application for admission to the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS)
- Submission of GRE scores
- Completion of admissions interview
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 36 months.
National13108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6554 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State6452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3226 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.