Students may chose from the evening MBA program with courses offered in Houston at the PVAMU Northwest Houston Center or take advantage of the online MBA. Seasoned professionals who are ready to move to the executive suite may prefer to dive in to the Executive MBA.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Communication
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Theory of Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Admission requirements include:
- Complete Apply Texas One application online
- Graduate Programs information form
- Three references Undergraduate transcripts GMAT or GRE scores
- Essay titled, “Why I Want an MBA”
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale
- Graduate Status – Minimum GPA of 2.75 and GMAT/GRE scores submitted with application.
- Provisional Status – GPA between 2.50 and 2.74 and/or official GRE/GMAT test scores have not received, but evidence exists that applicant will meet requirements for graduate acceptance once missing documentation is received.Official test scores must be submitted prior to completing the first semester of enrollment.
International17418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8709 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National8020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4010 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.