The program provides an in-depth view of reading research, theories, and the application of theory to classroom teaching. Methods and theories studied in the program are based on sound and current scientific research.
Approved by the Florida Department of Education
- Academic Learning Compact
- Graduate Catalog
More informationVisit official programme website
- Writing and Writers: Trends and Issues
- Cognition, Comprehension & Content Reading Area
- District and School Level Supervision in Reading
- Assessment in Literacy
- Practicum in Reading
- Literacy and Technology
- Seminar in Curriculum Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally-accredited institution
- A current Professional Educator’s Certificate (if certificate is not from Florida, applicants must provide proof of successful passage of the Florida Teacher Certification Examination (FCTE) General Knowledge Test (GKT)
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or greater in all undergraduate upper division (upper 60 hours) work toward the baccalaureate degree
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.