If you are currently in any of the following situations and want to begin graduate studies, the Master of Arts in English Education program may be right for you.
- You are a fully certified middle or high school English teacher and would like to broaden your knowledge of both English content and teaching methodologies.
- You have a temporary teaching certificate for English 6-12 and would like to take certification courses at the graduate level.
- You have a B.A. in English or a related area, have not taken any education courses, but would like to get a temporary teaching certificate to begin teaching English at the secondary level.
- You are a secondary English teacher who would like to take courses to fulfill the Florida Reading Endorsement.
- You would like to teach English at the community college level.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Issues of Vocabulary and Word Study
- Cognition, Comprehension & Content Reading Area
- Assessment in Literacy
- Practicum in Reading
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally-accredited institution
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale in all work attempted while registered as an upper division student (upper 60 hours) working toward a baccalaureate degree
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.