The CNU master’s program in Applied Physics and Computer Science - Computer systems engineering and instrumentation offers students with a bachelor’s degree a significant step in their maturing as scientists
From physics to information science, the PCSE spectrum covers a broad range of distinct, yet interrelated engineering and science disciplines. We address many of the fundamental aspects of today’s high-tech world, and prepare students to become the problem solvers of tomorrow.
The mission of Christopher Newport University is to provide educational and cultural opportunities that benefit CNU students, the residents of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the nation.
Christopher Newport provides outstanding academic programs, encourages service and leadership within the community, and provides opportunities for student involvement in nationally and regionally recognized research and arts programs.
Our primary focus is excellence in teaching, inspired by sound scholarship. At CNU, personal attention in small classes creates a student-centered environment where creativity and excellence can flourish. Our primary emphasis is to provide outstanding undergraduate education. We also serve the Commonwealth with master’s degree programs that provide intellectual and professional development for graduate-level students.
Christopher Newport is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award degrees at the baccalaureate and master’s degree levels. SACSCOC is one of six regional accrediting commissions in the U.S.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included :
- Computer Architecture
- Software System Design and Implementation
- Communications I (Computer Networks)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Computer Sciences View 403 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Graduate application for international applicants
- Application fee
- All secondary, college and university (undergraduate and graduate) transcripts. Send all documents to World Education Services (WES), an official credential evaluator.* Once the review is complete, WES must send the document(s) directly to CNU.
- Demonstration of English proficiency through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Financial resources statement
- Official original bank statements or affidavits (fewer than six months old) verifying the availability of financial resources to show that you can afford to study in the United States.**
- An interview also may be required. English proficiency in reading, writing and speaking is expected.
International1190 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1190 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State667 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.