In 2017, the CPA will require a set of new standards and guidelines that necessitate change in program delivery. Therefore, we have aligned many of our courses to address the various anticipated changes.
The MBA concentration in accounting focuses on areas related to taxation, auditing, reporting, law and ethics, managerial accounting, cost accounting, and financial accounting with a specific focus on strategic thinking and leadership. Graduates generally pursue certifications such as CPA, ABA, ABV, CVA, CMA, and several others. Our MBA alumni are employed in public accounting, corporate accounting, banking, risk management, auditing, taxation, and a plethora of other disciplines in the accounting field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting For Strategic Business Decision Making
- Business Analytics For Strategic Decision Making
- Accounting Concentration
- Financial Accounting And Reporting
- Auditing And Attestation
- Regulation:federal Taxation
- Regulation: Business Law And Ethics
For more information please visit the program website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 551 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Cumulative grade point average of no less than 3.00 on 4.00 scale.
- Minimum score of 500 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or a minimum score of a 152 verbal and a 152 quantitative on the Graduate Record Examination(GRE).
- Students who have an undergraduate GPA above 3.2 from an AACSB-accredited institution and those with advanced degrees, such as PhD, EdD, JD and MD will be waived from the GMAT requirement.
- 48 credits of graduate study.
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
International1107 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1107 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1107 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1107 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 710 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.