The Department's aims are to develop in students the abilities to question and think critically and to become independent investigators and to impart a philosophy of appreciation for a developing and maturing science based on well-grounded experimental evidence.
In addition to regular classroom work, the internship (PSY488) course provides an opportunity for students to work in a psychological agency in order to acquire practical experience in psychological work and a better understanding of human relations. Students design their cooperative experience in collaboration with a sponsoring agency and Psychology faculty, ensuring that the proposed experience parallels and enhances their academic studies. Prerequisite: PSY 211 and Department approval.
Students considering graduate studies in psychology should plan their major with the guidance of their assigned Department advisor so that elective courses may be tailored to their specific career and educational goals. Students with majors other than psychology who find psychology courses relevant to their educational needs are welcome to register for those classes if they have taken the prerequisite courses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Before any action can be taken on an application, applicants must submit the following to the Director of Student Recruitment and Admissions:
- Completed and signed application.
- Cashier’s check or money order (made payable to Clark Atlanta University) in the amount of $40. The application fee for an international applicant is $55 U.S. dollars. The application fee will not be waived and is non-refundable.
- An official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended. Transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from the institution’s Office of the Registrar. A transcript which has been “issued to the student” will not be accepted.
International23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.