Specific requirements for each of these programs are listed below. Because of a variety of offerings in the field of engineering that may demand varied course requirements, students seeking the dual physics/engineering degrees must be advised by the department at the beginning of their matriculation in order to match their course work to their career goals.
Curricular flexibility allows students to prepare for careers in biophysics, health physics, atmospheric science, space physics, technology-related careers, and for teaching in science and mathematics. Individual projects provide ample opportunity for the development of initiative and skill, and through proper selection of elective courses, students may direct their training to fit their particular fields of interest.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Students selected to participate must satisfy all University General Education requirements for undergraduates, the requisite major and cognate courses for the bachelor's degree and at least 24 semester hours of graduate course work in the major field. Students pursue advanced course work and research during their fourth year of enrollment. Summer research opportunities are provided and may be required depending upon the nature of the student's research project.
- Academic progress is monitored continuously. Students must maintain a cumulative "B" or better average. After successful completion of the third year, students are admitted to the graduate program. Graduate admissions are based upon the recommendation of the department chairperson and approval of the school dean.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPhysics View 384 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Before any action can be taken on an application, applicants must submit the following to the Director of Student Recruitment and Admissions:
- Completed and signed application.
- Cashier’s check or money order (made payable to Clark Atlanta University) in the amount of $40. The application fee for an international applicant is $55 U.S. dollars. The application fee will not be waived and is non-refundable.
- An official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended. Transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from the institution’s Office of the Registrar. A transcript which has been “issued to the student” will not be accepted.
International23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.