Our students find professional development and learning opportunities inside and outside of the classroom. The Business Administration lecture, financial markets seminar, international field experiences, and field-based learning projects allow students to translate classroom lessons into business solutions.
Winthrop University provides personalized and challenging undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education programs of national caliber within a context dedicated to public service to the nation and to the State of South Carolina. Winthrop's longtime commitment to be among the very best institutions of its kind in the nation continually guides the mission of the university.
- Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Policy Management
- Organizational Leadership & Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 2549 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- The online Graduate School application with the non-refundable application fee;
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended for undergraduate and graduate coursework. Transcripts must be sent directly to Winthrop's Graduate School office from the issuing institution(s). We cannot accept transcripts (even sealed, official transcripts) from individuals;
- Official scores on the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). The official GRE or GMAT score must be sent directly to the Graduate School office from the testing service. After submitting the online application, applicants can request a GMAT/GRE waiver if qualified.
International29506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14753 USD per semester during 12 months.
National29506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14753 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7659 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Rock Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.