We offer the MBA program in two formats to help students manage the time and effort required for the degree. The hybrid format allows students to take courses online or on campus in 8 weeks or 16 weeks. The online only format allows students to take courses online in 8 weeks.
Our program consists of 10 graduate courses (7 core courses and 3 concentration courses) which equal 30 credit hours. All courses are taught by doctorally qualified faculty at the forefront of their disciplines. The MBA program can be completed in as little as 1 year, and we offer rolling admission so students can enroll in any of our six start dates each year.
- Accounting for Decision Making and Control
- Information Systems and Technology
- Business Economics and Forecasting
- Financial Management and Financial Markets
- Marketing Strategies
- Leadership Skills and Innovation
- Strategic and International Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1332 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Online Graduate Studies Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Transcript Submission
- Verification of English competency
Submit an official TOEFL or International English Language Testing System score report verifying a minimum total score of one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550
- TOEFL (internet-based): 79
- IELTS: 6
- Copy of Visa or Passport
- International Graduate Student Estimate of Expenses
- International Statement of Finance Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.