Course work in the program, except in unusual circumstances, cannot begin until the student has an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher. The Professional Master of Science concentration in chemistry requires completion of a total of 36 credits with a "B" or better average.
- Management Process
- Statistical Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Product Management
- Operations Management
- Business Ecological Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Rolling Admissions
DisciplinesChemistry View 460 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Degree from an institution accredited by a recognized regional accrediting agency in the United States. If you are pursuing a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Appropriate academic background in or for the program in which graduate study will be done. For a Master's degree, an undergraduate cumulative average of at least 3.0
- Recommendation of the graduate program coordinator. Specific graduate programs may have higher admission standards and/or require scores on standardized examinations such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) as well as letters of recommendation.
International12244 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12244 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6072 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.