The Weill Cornell Executive Program is designed to attract motivated working professionals who aspire to lead academic medical centers, community hospitals, and/or large-group multi-specialty and single-specialty practices; rise to the upper ranks of healthcare consultancy or the healthcare insurance business; or add to the growing ranks of talented healthcare innovators. This program will provide you with the skills necessary to lead healthcare organizations and implement new models of care.
- Business Strategy
- Capstone course
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Health Data
- Health Informatics and Quality
- Healthcare Leadership
- Healthcare Policy and Economics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 418 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- You should have a minimum of seven years of progressive work experience.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution is required to be admitted into our Executive MBA/MS program.
- You must be employed full-time at the time of enrollment.
- Credits that have been earned to fulfill an academic requirement for a graduate degree, baccalaureate degree, advanced degree, or certificate of advanced studies at another institution are not transferable.
International34230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57050 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
National34230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57050 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
In-State34230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57050 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.