About the program
The Clinical and Translational Investigation program at Weill Cornell Medical College is open to Medical students and Medical Doctors , MD/PhDs, senior residents, fellows, Post-doctoral PhDs seeking a career in clinical and translational research; Dentists with Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degrees; Faculty members from any of the partnering CTSC institutions; PhD candidates in Nursing School; those with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), and Doctorate of Science in Nursing (DNS) degrees, Certified Physicians' Assistants and Clinical Research Project Coordinators.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Seminars in Ethics of Clinical Research
- Bioinformatics Workshop
- Clinical Trials Design and Analysis
- Community-Based Scientific Research in Health & Aging
- Data Management for Clinical Research
- Economic Evaluations in Health Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 496 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of didactic training (Core and Elective Courses)
- 80% or higher rate of attendance to all core and elective courses
- Satisfactory performance on written examinations in core and elective courses
- 75% time and effort devoted to performing and completing a mentored clinical & translational research project
- A grant submission to the NIH or other funding agency
- Presentation of mentored research project at the annual research symposium, grand rounds, or a national or international conference
- Presentation of the mentored research project at a CTSC Research in Progress Luncheon
- Thesis successfully defended at the Master’s Examining Committee
International18334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9167 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9167 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.