You discover how to seize opportunities, challenge conventional wisdom, and lead with creativity. These qualities and skills are valuable in the world marketplace, and offer you a career advantage.
A Rigorous General Management Curriculum
The Business Administration curriculum at the University of Tennessee Martin is anchored in the fundamentals of general management, from finance and marketing to strategy and organizational behavior. It is designed for deep thinking about current and future management and business issues.
- Students can choose from a Hybrid or Online MBA delivery.
- Small class sizes allow you to develop more personal relationships with the faculty and students.
- Your program of study is flexible, allowing customization to suit your interests.
- You will gain skills essential to global aspects of management throughout the curriculum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
An Exceptional, Collaborative Community
- People: Along every dimension, UT Martin MBA faculty, students, and staff are characterized by the high-quality standards of their work, their exceptional talents and creativity, their intelligence, and their diversity of experience.
- Culture: The UT Martin MBA students are molded by a unique community that values independent thinking coupled with collaborative action, and making a positive impact on the world. The UT Martin culture is about fresh thinking.
- Network: You develop lifelong professional and personal connections as a member of the UT Martin alumni network.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed Application form
- Current resume including at least two contact references
- Official Transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- NO GMAT/GRE test required if Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or Senior Year GPA of 3.0
International733 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 733 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National676 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 676 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State620 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.