You’ll take advanced courses in public health theory, education, research, and practice. And you’ll graduate prepared to apply principles of global community health and education to diverse populations in the United States and around the world.
The Public Health program at Valparaiso University is one of the most comprehensive and competitive in the country.
Students at all degree-seeking levels benefit from:
- Professors who serve as mentors in the development of a holistic approach to health care
- A foundation in liberal arts, emphasizing better clinical decision-making and opening the door to any career opportunity
- Exploring a variety of topics, both in and out of the classroom, including pediatrics, geriatrics, family and community health, multicultural issues, and more
- Skills and insights into living a rich and meaningful life that is not only professionally rewarding, but also socially and spiritually
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Social, Behavioral, & Cultural Factors in Health
- Environmental Health for a Sustainable Future
- Biological Basis of Disease
- Trends in Global Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 799 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.