Taught from a Christian perspective, the Master of Arts in Law from Regent University ewill equip you to operate effectively within a government, corporate, nonprofit, or legal environment, and provide an astute legal perspective to those you lead and serve.
Upon completing the M.A. in Law program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate legal issues through the framework of the student's concentration.
- Communicate knowledgeably and effectively with others on legal issues within their concentration.
- Analyze the philosophical and theological sources and nature of the American legal system.
- Analyze the Constitution, the structure, power, and limitations of the three branches of the federal government and the power and authority of state and local governments.
- Analyze the functions, powers, and processes of legislative bodies and administrative agencies.
- Research American law, including cases, and statutes.
- Litigation support
- Legal advocacy
- Wealth management advising
- Corporate administration
- Human resources & HR administration
- C-level leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles Of Economics
- Research Methods
- Christian Foundations Of Government
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Law
- Constitutional Law & Policy
- Public Policy Initiatives
- Public Human Resources Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 79 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should possess a bachelor's degree from an approved college or university prior to beginning their legal studies. The admissions committee does not recommend any single major or undergraduate field of study, but welcomes majors ranging from political science to engineering, and from biblical studies to psychology. LSAT and GRE not required for admission to our program.
- Academic achievement (GPA, course rigor, and institution(s) attended)
- Mission Fit
- Responses to the questions in the application for admission
- Skills relevant to the practice of law
International20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.