This CACREP-accredited, Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Regent University combines models and techniques of counseling with biblical principles for a strong and balanced approach to mental health counseling.
- Apply core knowledge and skills in human growth and development, group work, research and professional ethics.
- Diagnose and treat people with emotional and mental health disorders.
- Practice techniques and interventions to treat people impacted by crisis and trauma.
- Prepare for real-world clinical practice in community agencies and other mental health counseling service networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation To The Counseling Profession
- Research & Statistics
- Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Practicum & Advanced Skills
- Theories Of Counseling
- Assessment Techniques In Counseling
- Addiction Therapies For Individuals & Families
- Career & Lifestyle Development
- Psychopathology & Diagnosis
- Human Growth & Development
- Concepts Of Family Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Counselling Clinical Psychology View 145 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology or related human behavioral fields. Other degree fields will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 3.00 GPA for all undergraduate coursework.
International710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 710 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 710 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.