This CACREP-accredited, Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Regent University combines models and techniques of counseling with biblical principles for a strong and balanced approach to mental health counseling.
- Apply core knowledge and skills in human growth and development, group work, research and professional ethics.
- Diagnose and treat people with emotional and mental health disorders.
- Practice techniques and interventions to treat people impacted by crisis and trauma.
- Prepare for real-world clinical practice in community agencies and other mental health counseling service networks.
- Orientation To The Counseling Profession
- Research & Statistics
- Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Practicum & Advanced Skills
- Theories Of Counseling
- Assessment Techniques In Counseling
- Addiction Therapies For Individuals & Families
- Career & Lifestyle Development
- Psychopathology & Diagnosis
- Human Growth & Development
- Concepts Of Family Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesClinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 141 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
- Unofficial College Transcripts
- Government-Issued ID
- Pre-Admissions Interview
International21900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 730 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 730 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.