The manufacturing engineering graduate degree is a three to four-semester program that strengthens your understanding of design, materials, processes, systems and automation involved in the production of goods. Beyond a few core courses and a final thesis or creative project, you can customize the degree to your interests and career goals.
Bradley’s manufacturing engineering degree successfully prepares you to enter or continue your career path. In recent years all Bradley manufacturing engineering students found employment within six months of graduation. They’re working at places such as HNI Corporation (HON Company), Mitsubishi, and Deere and Co.
- Engineering Economy and Costs
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Six Sigma Theory and Methodologies
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Advanced Facility Planning
- Cellular Lean Manufacturing Systems
- Advanced Logistical Supply Chain Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 673 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Graduate School Application
- Application Fee
- Admission Essays
- Transcripts and Proof of Degree
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores
- Program Admission Requirements
International1780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.