The Master of Business Administration - Not-for-Profit Management from Regent University allows you to hone key skills in strategic management and administration, fundraising and campaign development, public relations and volunteer recruitment to equip you to make a difference in your community and beyond.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Explore innovative organizational structures for managing growth and responding to changing environments.
- Develop knowledge and strategies for creating new business opportunities in the nonprofit sector.
- Learn to foster key relationships among board members, staff, volunteers and donors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Not-For-Profit & Faith-Based Organizations
- Not-For-Profit And Faith-Based Organizations Fundraising Development
- Special Topics In Not-For-Profit & Faith-Based Organizations Management
- Foundations Of Leadership: History, Theory, Application & Development
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1734 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.