The 100% online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley AACSB-accredited Robert C. Vackar College of Business & Entrepreneurship enables data-driven thinkers develop their abilities to transform complex data into insights that guide their organizations in making more educated, actionable decisions – skills required for success in today's competitive job market.
- Students will be knowledgeable and skilled in data selection, collection, preparation and storage, visualization, and analysis using data analytics techniques such as data mining, machine learning, text mining, social media analytics, big data, and enterprise analytics. Students will obtain hands-on experience with cutting-edge analytics tools and software such as R, Python and Tableau.
- Our graduates can find diverse careers in the business analytics profession such as data analysts, business analytics consultants, business intelligence analysts, business analytics manager, big data analytics specialists, data scientists and predictive modelers.
- Statistical Foundations
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Developing Customized Solutions for Business Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Machine Learning for Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 160 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a recognized international equivalent in a similar or related field.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.0
- Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended (must be submitted directly to UTRGV).
- GMAT or GRE. GMAT and GRE test scores are valid for 5 years.
International15583 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15583 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15583 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15583 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.