The Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship from Regent University, online or on campus, emphasizes the value of change, adaptability, research and planning to expand business—all from a Christian worldview.
Ranked in the Top 5 online MBA degree programs in Virginia, our MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Discover effective principles of investment and financing.
- Develop operations plans and determine appropriate quality improvement strategies for product manufacturing and service delivery.
- Design marketing strategies specific to consumer and market needs nationally and globally.
- Investment, Financing & Funding Relationships
- Strategic Management
- Fundamentals Of Franchising
- Franchise Strategy
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.