The Masters Program in Urban and Regional Planning at Cal Poly Pomona University can be completed in two years if taken on a full time basis, or in up to seven years on a part-time schedule.
The quality of the program has been recognized by national accreditation teams, in awards by professional organizations, and by employer demand for our students. In 2006, Planetizen rated the program in the top 25 nationally, 6th in the nation for zoning administration. Planetizen also rated the program as the most diverse in the nation. The Graduate Coordinator is Dr. Dina Abdul Karim
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- How Planning Works
- Planning and Place
- Land Use Planning: Law and Intergovernmental Relations
- Planning Ideas and Actions
- Planning for Environmental Sustainability
- Research Design and Methods
- Professional Practice
- Planning for Community Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences Urban Planning View 253 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
- Have completed an acceptable baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited or internationally recognized institution
- Are in good academic standing at the last college of university attended
- Have attained a grade-point average of at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter units) attempted
- Satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate studies, which may include qualifying examinations
International8830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8830 USD per year during 12 months.
National8830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8830 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pomona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.