Our MS in Health Services Research, Policy, and Administration at University of Minnesota offers specializations that focus on health economics, access, quality, and social determinants of health, disparities, health policy, quality improvement, data science, analytics, and big data. We will accommodate your interests and fuel your passion. Use this degree to transition into practice or into a doctoral degree.
Health services researchers work for managed care organizations, health insurance companies, medical device companies, health research organizations, departments of public health, and other health related industries that seek to translate data into evidence for improving health care, reducing costs, finding efficiencies, and improving performance and patient outcomes, and influencing health policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision Analysis for Health Care
- The Health Care System and Public Health
- Foundations of Public Health
- Epidemiologic Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration Public Policy View 321 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Admission to a UMN graduate program requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the U.S., or a comparable degree from outside the U.S.
- Many graduate programs prefer an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher for admission.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Many graduate programs require letters of recommendation, submitted and uploaded online.
International27204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13602 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National27204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13602 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State17580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8790 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.