Thrive in our small class sizes, which allow for a tailored learning environment for individual instruction and personal attention, surrounded by faculty that are experts in their profession and in scholarship.
Benefit from a curriculum that provides options for profession-oriented electives and competitive assistantships on this Speech-Language Pathology program from Ithaca College.
Be well-prepared to pass the national certification exam and graduate job-ready as you develop professionally from all of the resources and state-of-the-art facilities that we bring to bear on your success.
- Adult Dysarthria
- Pediatric Motor Speech Disorders
- Cultural Competence in Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Practice
- Acquired Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Medical Topics in Speech-Language Pathology
- Language Disorders in Children Ages 3 to 21
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
58 with thesis
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Linguistics Speech Pathology View 632 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Students currently enrolled in the SLPA major at Ithaca College and who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6 by the end of fall semester of senior year are automatically accepted to the graduate program.
- Students who are automatically accepted to the graduate program must submit an online application, application fee, and official undergraduate transcripts. Automatically accepted students must also submit one letter of recommendation if applying for a graduate assistantship.
- Students who are automatically accepted to the graduate program must apply within two years following graduation from the undergraduate program.
International25148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.