Student Affairs in Higher Education with College Counseling is a 60-credit-hour, three-year specialty program that combines curriculum and practicum and internship experiences from the Student Affairs in Higher Education program and the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Graduates are eligible for the National Certified Counselor credential (NCC).
This program prepares students for counseling-focused positions at colleges and universities-including mental health counselor, career counselor, disabilities counselor, or academic advisor.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Student Affairs and College Counseling
- Lifespan Development
- Helping Relationships
- Social and Cultural Diversity Introduction to Research
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Student Affairs Higher Education Environments, Cultures, and Students
- College Student Learning and Development 1
- College Student Learning and Development 2
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Higher Education
- Career Development and Counseling Group Counseling
- Practicum in Group Leadership
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Counselling View 352 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Online Application and Application Fee
- A Personal Statement indicating their interest in the program, experience, and career goals
- Reference Release Form listing your two academic references.
- Two Academic Reference Forms from a former or current college or university faculty member with knowledge of the applicant's academic aptitude, suitability for intended program area, and ability to form interpersonal relationships.
- Official Transcripts
International644 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 644 USD per credit and a duration of .
National322 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 322 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.