The Accountancy program at The City University of New York meets the educational requirements for the New York State CPA examination and conforms to the standards adopted by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business for accreditation of accounting programs.
The MBA Accountancy degree enables students to acquire knowledge and develop competence in overall management at the same time they gain a foundation in accounting theory and concepts. It equips students with the necessary tools to effectively interpret and use accounting and financial information and prepares them to enter the accounting profession.
- Managerial Communications
- Firms in the Global Economy
- International Business
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Fundamentals of Business and Society
- Managing People and Organizations
- Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- Managerial Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Application fee : A non-refundable fee of $125 is required
- Degrees from other countries: Applicants with degrees from certain countries outside of the United States are required to provide an international credential evaluation.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: 5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.