The Public Administration program at Auburn University at Montgomery equips students to be effective administrators in today's complex and changing public policy environment.
The twelve-course (thirty-six credit hours) program provides students with broad training in public administration and policy, thereby positioning students for opportunities across the public, non-profit, and private sectors and in federal, state, and local government. The program also offers a four-course concentration in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. Applications are accepted throughout the academic year and applicants should make certain to follow the program's Application Instructions. The program also awards scholarships to new and continuing students who meet certain requirements.
Career PossibilitiesRecent graduates have been admitted to various graduate programs and/or taken positions at the local, state, and national levels as:
- Policy Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Human Resource Specialist
- Government Affairs Specialist
- Development Officer
- Communications Specialist
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Professional
- Grant Writer
- Public Administration
- Economics for Policymakers
- Public Finance for Policymakers
- Human Resource Administration
- Research Design
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 642 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.