Graduates from the Nursing program at Auburn University at Montgomery are prepared to sit for the certification examination appropriate for each specific program option.
The Auburn University at Montgomery College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers a Master of Science in Nursing, a Family Nurse Practitioner track, and a Nurse Educator for Interprofessional Practice track.
The candidate must complete the Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) Graduate Studies online application first. Application link is: Graduate Application After completing the AUM Graduate Studies admission application, the School of Nursing is notified of the candidate’s application.
- Translating Evidence into Practice Systems
- Professional Transition to Advanced Nursing Practice
- Adolescent/Adult Primary Care Clinical
- Women’s Health Primary Care Clinical
- Adult/Gerontologic Primary Care
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 763 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 42 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 42 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.