The Auburn University at Montgomery College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers a Master of Science in Nursing degree jointly with the Auburn University School of Nursing.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Health Systems Leader
- Nurse Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 740 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor of science degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
- Good academic standing from the last university attended
- Successful completion (C or better) of an undergraduate statistics course
- Overall GPA of 3.0
- Unencumbered license in the United States as a registered nurse
- Three professional references (online form)
- Current resume
- Personal goal statement on the reason for seeking the MSN
International16892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16892 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7912 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.