The Liberal Arts degree at Auburn University at Montgomery is the only interdisciplinary master’s degree program in the state of Alabama, offering specialization classes in Visual Arts, English, Philosophy, Sociology, Theatre, History, Spanish and Anthropology. Furthermore, students have the freedom to choose any subject for their thesis, allowing you to claim an emphasis or specialty in almost any field you can imagine.
This can significantly impact your ability to qualify for niche careers.
- Research and Writing
- Themes in Culture and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts View 684 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.