AUM is honored to instruct today's military personnel, law enforcement, IT specialists, emergency management professionals and similar individuals in order to prepare for anticipating and handling threats to public security and safety.
Professors bring real-world experience to the classroom, sharing insider knowledge and the critical skills necessary to respond efficiently and with confidence. The Homeland Security and Emergency Management degree at Auburn University at Montgomery is offered in the classroom and online for your convenience. Homeland Security and Emergency Management, M.S. Plan of Study
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crime Intelligence & Analysis
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Research Methods
- Capstone Project in Homeland Security
- Homeland Security
- U.S. Constitution and Issues in Homeland Security
- Emergency Management
- Psychology of Terrorism and Fear
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management Terrorism & Security View 72 other Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.